Opportunity to Join the Bingo Team!
Lincoln Hills Foundation Bingo Team has plenty of fun on Bingo Day as we organize and oversee our monthly Bingo games in the Orchard Creek Ballroom. We invite you to join us. No prior knowledge of Bingo is required. Our roles are varied; you will surely find a “fit” among these opportunities:
- Team Leader: Works with Board member who retains overall responsibility
- Supply Handler: Gathers supplies from off-site storage and directs room set-up
- Greeter: Distributes game cards and door prize tickets at admission
- Pop-up Sellers: Sells pop-ups at table or as rover during games
- Verifier: Checks winning cards and distributes prize money
Your commitment: Five hours (11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) one day a month ten times each year. Bingo Day is usually the third or fourth week of the month on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
We invite you to join a roomful of smiling people, volunteers and Bingo players alike, to support Lincoln Hills Foundation’s services to our great community. Interested? We hope so! Please use the form below or contact our Bingo Chair Jean Ebenholtz at (916) 408-6852.